All Sunday Events Cancelled
Well, due to the inclement weather, we have decided to cancel all Sunday events tomorrow. This would include:
- Sunday Celebration service
- Exploring Cornerstone Church class
- Mission Team meeting for Vols For Christ
Though it is a bummer to be unable to gather together tomorrow, it is a great opportunity to gather as a family, or as a couple, or as a few singles to worship God. You may even want to invite another family from the neighborhood over to worship with you! There are many different things you could do.
Try one of these:
- Pray together—this is a great time to pray for the people of our church, our community, and our nation.
- Sing a few songs—if anyone in the house can sing or play an instrument, take some time to worship God together in song.
- Listen to a message—you can download all of the recent messages from our website. This is a great time to listen to one you missed or to re-listen to one you enjoyed.
- Read Psalm 139 together—you could take some extra time to read Psalm 139 together (from which Bill preached last week), read through your notes, and consider the implications of the knowledge of God for you.
Those are just a few suggestions. However, our prayer is that God would still use this Sunday to build up our church—even though we will be scattered about!