Crown Financial Study
Every Sunday, 8:00 AM - 9:45 AM, from 02/05/2012 to 04/15/2012
Location: Cornerstone Church of Knoxville, 1250 Heritage Lake Blvd., Knoxville, TN US 37922
CCK will be offering the Crown Financial study starting February 5 and ending April 15 (no class on week of Easter). One group will meet Sunday mornings from 8:00-9:45am (childcare available if needed), another on Monday evening (time TBD), and other classes may be offered if needed. Each group is made up of 8 to 14 participants meeting together with two co-leaders from CCK.
If you would like to sign up, email us at . Sunday, January 15 is the final day for sign-up.
Cost of the course is $55 per couple and $45 for individuals.
An orientation meeting (approx. 30 minutes) is on January 22 after the worship service ends. There, you will receive all course materials including the Crown Financial Bible Study Manual, Crown Financial Practical Application Workbook and Your Money Counts by Howard Dayton.
A Crown group meets once a week for two hours. Approximately two hours of preparation are required outside of class each week. Students complete a homework assignment, memorize Scripture, and pray for one another daily. The course is 10 weeks long.
- Getting out of debt
- Saving and investing
- Earning money
- Training children
Crown Financial Ministries is an interdenominational ministry with a mission to teach people God’s financial principles.
Unfortunately, most Christians have been taught only God’s principle of handling 10 percent of their income—the area of giving. Although this is crucial, they do not understand the Lord’s perspective of handling the other 90 percent. In the Crown Biblical Financial Study, you will learn what Scripture teaches about managing all your possessions. This study is very practical. Each time you learn a principle, there is a financial exercise to help you apply what you have learned. The cost of the study is nominal. Students receive a manual, workbook, and a copy of Your Money Counts. Surveys of Crown life group members have found that the study has a dynamic, life-changing impact. Individuals are now enjoying the freedom, contentment, and economic stability that comes from practicing a more disciplined and less consumptive lifestyle. As a result, marriages are strengthened, and the members enter into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
We now have almost 160 graduates from the Crown classes at Cornerstone!