Join us this summer as we seek to seize it! The goal is not to fill your calendar with more events but to enjoy being together. Summer time in East Tennessee provides fun opportunities to be outside and make new friendships and enjoy old ones. Below is our calendar with everything we have planned. We hope you can join us!
A couple of events coming up that we wanted to highlight:
1) Kids Summer Camps
- STEM Camp (boys and girls ages 6-15)
- Survival Camp (boys ages 6-12 and girls ages 9-15)
- Cheer Camp (girls ages 5-middle school)
- Art Camp (boys and girls 1st-5th grade)
2) Cornerstone U: Enjoying God in Everything- This CU endeavors to explore how we can enjoy the things of the Earth while staying focused on Jesus. Based on Joe Rigney’s book The Things of Earth: Treasuring God by Enjoying His Gifts. The class meets on Sunday mornings June 4, 11, 18, 25 at 8:45am. Click here for more info and look at past classes.
3) Relay Waterfall Hike: Summer in East TN is so nice when you have mountains in your backyard! Join our Relay ministry youth and parents as they enjoy a nice hike that leads to a waterfall. For more info email Jake Simmons: email@example.com
4) CCK 4th of July Parade- CCK will be participating this year in Farragut’s 4th of July Parade. We will be pulling a trailer with music, handing out invites to church and other free stuff to people. This should be a lot of fun and a great way to invite folks to church. If you would like more info about the parade email Jake Simmons: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) ECCK One Day Class Saturday, July 15th- If you are interested in learning more about CCK and pursuing membership this class is for you. Click here to sign up for the class and for more details. Breakfast, lunch and child care is provided.
6) CCK Water Day: July 29th 11am-2pm. Invite your neighbors, friends and family to join us as we turn on the sprinklers, have a sweet slip’n Slide and hopefully a firetruck to beat the July heat.