CCK Reopening Plan
Hello CCK Family,
As we begin the process of returning to "normal" weekly meetings each Sunday morning, we want to help communicate the ways in which we plan to move forward.
Below, we've included several ways we are preparing to gather safely as we meet each week. Please read through and see what to expect for Sunday mornings.
WAYS WE ARE PREPARING CORPORATELY
- We will be limiting our attendance to 50% by spacing our rows 6 feet apart, but we believe we'll have plenty of space for all who plan to attend.
- Children's ministry will be cancelled (at least through phase 1 of the reopening plan. We will continue to keep you updated about any changes that may occur in the coming weeks).
- Ushers will guide you to your seats in order to insure a minimum of 6 feet (roughly three chairs) between households.
- We will also be cleaning surfaces before, during, and after the service, as well as removing all communal items in order to minimize shared surfaces.
- Cornerstone will continue our weekly livestreams for all who wish to continue to stay home.
WAYS WE ARE PREPARING INDIVIDUALLY
- We encourage everyone to practice physical distancing for everyone not in your household on Sunday mornings. Please try to keep a minimum of 6 feet from others.
- Everyone is encouraged to wear a mask or cloth face covering inside the building. We have a limited number to hand out if you are unable to find one before Sunday.
- We encourage you to frequently wash your hands throughout our time together on Sunday. Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the lobby and auditorium.
- Stay home if you are sick, have been instructed to quarantine, or show any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Children must stay with parents.
- We encourage all higher risk individuals to stay at home.
As we have weathered this Coronavirus storm together over these past few months, it has encouraged us to see how much of a gift it is to have time each week together as a community of believers and worship our God.
We are thankful that this Sunday we can meet together and long to see everyone soon.