“Our future may look fearfully intimidating, yet we can look up to the Engineer of the Universe, confident that nothing escapes His attention or slips out of the control of those strong hands.”
No doubt you are trying to figure out how to faithfully and prayerfully respond to the coronavirus and its implications for daily life.
One way we want to express care is by occasionally recommending helpful resources. The ones we have included below point to the Scriptures and to the promise that even in uncertainty, God is at work in every detail.
- Anxiety, Waiting and the Coronavirus by Alisdair Groves- A wonderful article from our friends at CCEF to help battle anxiety.
- What Courage Might Corona Unleash by Marshal Segal
- “15 Select Chapters”— A wonderful and generous resource Westminster bookstore put together of several different parts of books on battling anxiety (over 220 pages!).
- When I’m Anxious, I Remember— A rich collection of Scriptures and quotes, like the one above, to help steady your soul.
- CCK Legacy’s Women Podcast- Ladies, enjoy listening to the most recent episode with Jani Ortlund and Julie Lowe answering questions from our recent women’s conference.
More in Blog
May 27, 2020BK Video // 5.27
May 27, 2020Exhortation from Last Sunday: Eager to Maintain the Unity
May 27, 2020Family Resources - May 27