For forty years, Sovereign Grace churches have been gathering on Sunday mornings to sing passionately, listen eagerly to God's Word, revel in the gospel, and enjoy God's presence. Unsurprisingly, the shape and content of our meetings have begun to vary over time. Life Together: The Gathered Church invites leaders, musicians, and church members to take a fresh look at why we meet and what it should look like. The goal is not to have meetings that look the same, but rather for our meetings to be more intentional, biblical, and fruitful.
We believe that this conference will benefit anyone seeking to better understand how God views our meetings and what a massive difference they can make in our life together as local churches. We’d love for you to join us!
- 7:00pm-9:00pm Session 1
- 9:00am-11:00am Session 2
- 11:15am-12:30pm Breakouts
- 12:30pm-1:30pm Lunch (provided)
- 1:30pm-3:30pm Session 3
- 3:30pm-4:00pm Coffee Break
- 4:00pm-6:15pm Session 4
- 9:00am-11:00am Session 5
- 11:00am conference ends
- Individual Registration: $15
- Family Registration: $35
To register for the Life Together conference, click here.
If you plan to stay at a hotel in the area for the Life Together Conference, here are a few we recommend that are in the area.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West: 9621 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922
- Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff: 9128 Executive Park Dr, Knoxville, TN 37923
- Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd: 9134 Executive Park Dr, Knoxville, TN 37923